Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recycle New Studio $5.00 chair

So I know I should have taken a "before" picture but when the 5year old says that chair is gross ! And it's so very 60's ORANGE ! not to mention of questionable cleanliness you tend to move rather quickly on the redo portion of the project. I stripped off the old fabric and what was left of the foam cushioning. Then after a liberal spray of antibacterial I was ready to recover. I used various left over strips from my purse creations adding some of the left over trims from my last submission to Stampington. I sewed these strips on my serger for extra strenght. Give it some new high density foam for extra comfort on the ole bum. Used my handy heavy duty stapler to recover.Yes it's wicked crazy but I love it and it makes me smile when I walk into my studio.  ENJOY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment